Wednesday 30 November 2016

30 facts about me
  1. My full name is Ellie Marie Gardner thomas
  2. i am a vegetarian 
  3. my favourite subject is English
  4. my harry potter house is raven-claw
  5. i love to drink tea
  6. i play piano, flute, cello and sing
  7. my zodiac sign is a cancer
  8. my favourite smell is fresh washing
  9. autumn is my favourite season
  10. passenger is my favourite music artist
  11. i love to dance
  12. my worst habit is biting my nails
  13. i ride horses 
  14. my favourite song of all time is yellow by cold-play 
  15. i take art, drama and history gcses
  16. my favourite animal is a hedgehog
  17. im 4'11
  18. i have a infj personality
  19. i once shaved my eyebrow off
  20. my biggest goal in life is to make a difference to the world, no matter how small
  21. my friends and family call me ello 
  22. my biggest pet peeve is people sitting in my seat 
  23. biggest turn off in people is when they judge others
  24. i love freckles
  25. i want a pet cat
  26. wasps scare the hell out of me
  27. i give too many chances
  28. i write a to do list each day
  29. when im nervous i play with my hair
  30. i have read 37 books so far this year

2 comments:

  1. We're the same myers briggs type, I'm infj too! So weird since only 1 percent of people are infj :P

    ReplyDelete